Monday, February 15, 2010

kevin smith southwest...

First of all, why is he flying Southwest? And to Oakland. Apparently, he must live near Burbank, but the guy should fly first class via Virgin America from LAX to SFO. Those seats are roomy with legroom especially row 2. But the dude doesn't need legroom. The seats are roomy enough for Smith...

I thought of him last month when I was @ Sundance wearing shorts on one particular sunny day when the temperature was up in the 30's. Several years ago, I saw Smith walking on Main Street in Park City wearing shorts.

I also saw Smith @ Kahala Mall in Honolulu many years ago.

According to recent pictures, the not yet 40 Kevin Smith has put on some weight.

Quite frankly, I would not want to sit next to Smith on a Southwest flight. Actually, I don't like sitting next to anyone on Southwest, except for a beautiful wahine...

No comments: