Saturday, June 26, 2010

cafe gratitude on check, please! bay area on pbs...

I went to Cafe Gratitude about nine months ago with a Brit who said she was a masseuse who turned out to be a stripper...

Again, I'm going to steal a line from SEINFELD- "not that there's anything wrong with that." I have many friends who currently work in that trade or have in the past...

Cafe Gratitude is a vegan restaurant and it wasn't that bad. Matter of fact, it was somewhat tasty. I probably wouldn't go back, unless a beautiful lady suggested it.

The joint is quite pricey for what it is. And the napkins they use look like rags I use to clean the floor in my kitchen...

Thanks to Check, Please! Bay Area for rekindling my memory of Cafe Gratitude...

I have to end this entry by stating that the Brit/Masseuse/Stripper is a serious head case... If she's still in the industry, she works @ The Gold Club on Howard...

No comments: