Wednesday, June 16, 2010

joan rivers- a piece of work...

What a riveting documentary!

Joan just turned 77 years old.

I'm lucky to live in a city where I have access to independent film and docs. JOAN RIVERS-A PIECE OF WORK opened in New York, LA, and San Francisco last Friday.

Opening in another 14 cities this Friday. Although, I don't know if I'd call Plano, TX a city? Or Highland Park, IL? Or Bethesda, MD? Or Evanston, IL? Or Cambridge, MA?

I missed the doc @ Sundance this past January.

Betty White has had a renaissance in her career @ 88. I foresee Joan Rivers making another comeback...

And yes, Joan Rivers is a piece of work...

2 comments:

Josephine Alexis Camarda said...

"Can We Talk?" whatever else you say about joan rivers, you can’t say she’s lazy. She’s probably the hardest working woman in show business

ny said...

Yes, Joan Rivers has one hell of a work ethnic. I could learn from her. I respect the hell out of her. Again, I loved the doc!