Wednesday, June 16, 2010

new hong kong menu...

Recommended by Jason Gee.

Located @ 667-669 Commercial between Kearny and Montgomery.

Their lunch special is a bargain that includes soup and dessert.

I had chicken with garlic sauce which goes for $5.25. The other five items on the lunch special page are $5.50.

The entree was good, although I'll ask to hold the white onion next time I order the dish and I didn't eat the garlic. It looks like they used half a bulb of garlic. If I ate the garlic on the plate, I would smell like garlic for about two days. You know how it reeks out of ones pores. It's similar to eating garlic fries @ a Giants game...

The soup was okay, but better than Hong Kong Clay Pot City Restaurant.

The watermelon and tapioca dessert was very good and refreshing.

I want to say "domo" to Jason Gee for the recommendation.

1 comment:

Applications Inc. said...

NY, I will stay far away from you... garlic man.