Wednesday, October 1, 2008

more on that punk kiffin...


To me, Al Davis' press conferences was one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen on television. Sure, Al looked pretty horrible, especially those puffed up red eyes, but the guy was sharp as a tack.

Obviously, it was Kiffin feeding the media. It seems like Chris Mortensen of ESPN was the main source for the petulant kid's rants.

How could Lance(that's what Davis called him in the press conference on his hiring as head coach of the Raiders) deny speaking with Davis when it is documented that they spoke? The day before his well deserved firing, the young idiot finally said he wouldn't discuss with the media conservations he's had with Big Al. I'm sure it finally dawned on him that his flat out lying about his talks with Davis will come out and bite him in the ass.

As I wrote many times in my blog, that Kid Kiffin didn't deserve to hired as a head coach. It is in my opinion, the worst head coaching hire in NFL history. Shula's son was horrible, he didn't have that cocky attitude that Kiffin has.

I don't really give a shit where that kid ends up as long it isn't @ my school the University of Washington. That would really piss me off!!!!

And to change the subject a bit, I believe that punk was instrumental in Norm Chow leaving USC. I know he was pissed off that the Bruins were considering hiring Chow as the head coach before hiring Neuheisel. And yes, I know Chow is the offensive coordinator for struggling 1-3 UCLA. If they don't beat Wazzu this week, there will be a lot of unhappy people in Westwood calling for Neuheisel, Chow, and Walkers heads...

Fuck Lane Kiffin!!!!

No comments: