Thursday, October 30, 2008

tu lan...

On 6th off of Market. Not the best area in the City...

I usually have the shrimp fried rice less white onions and a vietnamese ice coffee. Today, I opted to take out my order. I'm not really a fan of eating in the joint. Let's just say, the place is cramped and it isn't the cleanest restaurant around. I probably don't want to know the health code rating...

Anyway, the fried rice has a curry flavor and is pretty tasty, but it's so fucking greasy. I'm actually trying to cut the grease by partaking in some fresh grapefruit juice.

I really don't know when I'll be back? Maybe never...

The reason I was in the area- I was thinking about volunteering @ the phone bank for Barack Obama a half block away. After walking by the storefront, I decided against it. Plus, I didn't have my cellphone with me.

When I was in Vegas las week, I really should have helped with the campaign. However, I believe Obama should take Nevada...

No comments: