Saturday, August 1, 2009

diana terranova leaving on a jet plane...


And she doesn't know when she'll be back again... "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was written by the late John Denver.

Catch Diana on Showtime's "Californication" starring David Duchovny. She'll be featured in two episodes in season three which is debuting on September 28th. Unfortunately, I'm not privy to which specific episodes she's featured in.

I'm a HBO guy, but Showtime has started to take the luster away from Home Box Office with shows like "Weeds" and "Nurse Jackie" starring Edie Falco who of course was Carmella Soprano in one of my favorite shows of all-time.

Plus, I'm a boxing fan and Oaktown's own Andre Ward is a featured boxer on Showbox.

And one more thing, "Inside the NFL" is now on Showtime after being on HBO for over thirty years.

I guess I'll have to start subscribing to Showtime in September...

No comments: