Wednesday, August 5, 2009

that site who's name starts with a "y"...


It's that fucking review site that censored a review I wrote about Perbacco after the owner who I knew personally complained. I quit the site shortly after that incident and was actually interviewed by a reporter from the Chronicle.

I've been writing reviews on that site with a pseudonym. And this morning, I was about to quit the site. I don't write reviews on a consistent basis and I'm definitely not a fan of the website.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have written any reviews under a pseudonym...

I need to do things I believe in and I don't believe in that fucking site...

I didn't quit the site, because I owe it to the people who I wrote positive reviews for to keep a record of their accomplishments. Unfortunately, some businesses read those reviews like it's the gospel.

To be true to myself, I will never write another review on that site.

Never...

My reviews will be on nynotes... And once and awhile I'll post something on facebook or twitter.

No comments: