Wednesday, August 5, 2009

to defriend or not to defriend...


That is the question...

There's a few so-called friends on facebook who I'm considering deleting.

One is someone who I sent a private message to and she has never responded. Don't "friends" respond to each others e-mails? I fucking hate when people don't respond to e-mails- it pisses me off!! FYI, the private message asked her whether we ran into each other in the club a few months ago. I sometimes have difficulty recognizing someone in their street clothes as opposed to workout clothes. No, I wasn't trying to date her...

Another is someone who used to work in the City and has apparently moved away. I rarely go to the business that she used to work @, therefore I really don't feel a connection there.

The question is- what constitutes a facebook friend?

I still haven't figured it out...

I do know that it's easier deciphering whether a dude is a friend, because of that "When Harry Met Sally" thing. Men and women aren't meant to be friends...

I believe men and women can be friends, but from time to time, there can be that sexual tension that can make things complicated...

BTW, "When Harry Met Sally" is 20 years old. Fuck, I'm getting old...

No comments: