Friday, August 7, 2009

kara tsuboi...


I think I might have seen her on television or on the internet when she worked for CNET? I'm not certain...

Anyway, she works during the A's game and does promos like giving away roundtrip Amtrak fare to Sacramento plus tickets to the A's AAA affiliate the Rivercats. BTW, Raley Field is a great venue to watch baseball. The view of the Tower Bridge @ nighttime can be outstanding! You can actually take the train to the game and it's within walking distance to the stadium.

Honestly, many of the people who do promos @ professional games are simply horrible...

This Kara Tsuboi has that something, something... She has charisma.

I may be bias since she's half Japanese...

On Thursday, during the famous Root Beer Float Day I talked to Ms. Tsuboi for about thirty seconds. I asked her if she was half Japanese. That's about all I could mutter between sips of my orange float. I switched up. My first one was root beer and then I went for the creamsicle version.

Go to an A's game. August 16 is 1929 retro jersey giveaway for the first 10K fans. Tickets can be had for $9.29 plaza outfield and $19.29 for lower box. The players will also be wearing retro unis. Promotion code is 1929.

You see, I wouldn't have known about this promotion without the good work of Kara Tsuboi...

No comments: