Saturday, July 31, 2010

andrea lowell...

She's on Playboy Radio Sirius/XM. I have yet to tune in, but I must make a concerted effort to listen in the immediate future...

Yes, she's also a Playboy model. A foodie. Seemingly a comedienne too.

Andrea just got married. Congrats to her! She's from Long Beach, CA.

And I'm lucky to have her as a facebook friend, although I have yet to meet her face to face...

I guess I'm writing a post about her because she cracked me up with her humor when I logged on to facebook earlier in the morning reading her posts. There's nothing better than waking up to laughter... Actually, I can think of one better thing...

Cheers to Andrea Lowell, a beauty with a tremendous personality!

If you want too see a pic of the lovely Andrea google her or subscribe to the Playboy Cyber Club...

No comments: