Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sacramento...

I hate to admit that I have an easier time posting on my facebook as opposed to writing on my blog. That's not a good thing...

And twitter, forgetaboutit... Quite frankly, I really don't find much use for that site. I don't tweet on a consistent basis. And when I do, it's usually to complain about something...

Well, I'm heading to Sacramento today to check out the State Fair. I haven't been for a few years and I'm really looking forward to it...

This year, they moved up the state fair to run in July, as opposed to August- trying to drum up business that has been lacking for the past several years.

I think I might go for some deep fried frog legs up there...

1 comment:

Applications Inc. said...

NY...go easy on the frog legs, you don't know what pond they were jumping in and out of ... lol. Enjoy your trip.