Friday, July 30, 2010

zac efron flashdancers...

I like the kid. I must admit I never saw any of the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL series, but I enjoyed 17 AGAIN.

Efron has a new movie opening today called CHARLIE ST. CLOUD.

Let's get back to the gentlemen's club Flashdancers on Broadway and 53rd in New York City. I've been there and it's a dive. Matter of fact, my niece lives two blocks away. Three or four years ago, I won some money playing poker @ one of those illegal poker parlors in Manhattan and I ended up @ Flash Dancers. The joint serves sushi, rest assured I didn't try it there...

Anyway, Efron and one of his buddies from HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL were reportedly @ Flashdancers on Sunday night and he spent two grand doing what they do @ strip clubs. Young Zac denied he spent a couple of K. He said it was about 6 bucks...

I don't think you can get a beer @ Flashdancers for $6...

Going off topic, the kid is a San Francisco Giants fan. That's a good thing...

No comments: