Tuesday, July 27, 2010

diana terranova...


I haven't written about my friend Diana Terranova for awhile. She just spent a fabulous weekend @ Comic-Con in San Diego. Judging from the pic, she's a great kisser... Diana's acting career has taken off since I met her @ Macworld in January of 2009.

In a previous post, I mentioned her two episode stint on one of my favorite shows on television CALIFORNICATION. Diana was in a Sundance film SYMPATHY FOR THE DELICIOUS directed by Mark Ruffalo(who's the new Hulk) in which I had tickets @ the fest, but unfortunately I didn't attend... She had a memorable role in GET HIM TO THE GREEK. And she'll be in ENTOURAGE. The credits go on and on...

One thing great about Ms. Terranova, she doesn't take herself too seriously and is willing to do just about anything to get a laugh- hence the above photo...

No comments: