Friday, July 30, 2010

lou's cafe on geary near 14th ave...

This afternoon I tried an Ultimate Club- roast beef, turkey, salami, ham, bacon, swiss cheese, Lou's Special Sauce, dijon mustard, on a soft & sweet roll. I got it toasted as recommended by the beautiful Lisa DiStefano and of course, less the red onions...

Lou's sandwiches includes: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and jalapeno spread. And the above mentioned Lou's Special Sauce and red onions...

Other add on's/substitutes are pepperoncinis, cucumbers, pesto aioli, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, cranberry spread. Avocado is 50 cents extra and bacon is a buck extra.

Lou's serves illy coffee, in which I like and they have free wifi, but you must ask for the password.

My Ultimate Club was a bit messy, therefore get those extra napkins without wasting too much paper. Or better yet, bring you own handkerchief...

Oh, I forgot to write that the sandwich was near orgasmic- it was that good...

No comments: