Wednesday, December 12, 2007

e-mail etiquette...

Less than a month ago, I met a young lady who said she wanted to have dinner with me in an e-mail and she wrote, "maybe the week after thanksgiving?" I wrote her back, saying, "dinner sounds good to me." I did state that I wasn't going to be back in the City until a week after Thanksgiving and I was heading to Honolulu @ the beginning of December. She didn't write me back after that e-mail. I just returned from Hawaii on Sunday night and I wrote her I was going to be @ Kokkari on Tuesday evening and asked her to join me if she desired. Again, I didn't get a response. Then I wrote, "I'm disappointed you didn't e-mail me back." This one did the trick. She e-mailed me back, but I deleted it without reading it...

1 comment:

ny said...

I changed my mind and retrieved the e-mail from the trash. I overreacted. I am an idiot...