Saturday, December 15, 2007

the mitchell report...

I am one of the nearly two million idiots that downloaded the report. I read through about hundred pages and it told me nothing more than Jose Canseco's book. What a waste of time and money! The report is free via mlb.com. I'm talking about the millions and millions of dollars spent compiling this incomplete report.

I'm more concerned about those lucky fucking players who's names were omitted. ARod, come on, he's obviously on the juice. It's in his eyes...

Here's a list of players who I think took steroids and or human growth hormones who were omitted from the Mitchell Report:

Brady Anderson
Brian Giles
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell
Ryan Klesko
Brett Boone
Nomar Garciaparra
Sammy Sosa- he suddenly needed an interpreter when asked questions by Congress?
Mark McGuire
Juan Gonzales
Rafael Palmiero- he tested postive for steroids after denying it in front of Congress.
Luis Gonzales
Ruben Sierra
Julio Franco
Phil Nevin
Pudge Rodriguez
Albert Belle
Adrian Beltre

I could go on and on...

Players on the San Diego Padres have easy access to steroids and HGH, by simply crossing the border. I can remember a few years ago while walking by a farmacia in TJ, one of the employees literally grabbed my arm and led me inside to see whether I wanted to buy HGH. I didn't buy any, but for a moment there, I was thinking about it...

For the record, I have never taken any steroids or HGH.

No comments: