Tuesday, December 11, 2007

sportsclub la/san francisco...

I use this blog to vent. This club is raising its dues again. More than 10%.

The customer service sucks @ this supposed high end gym. When I first joined, there was this young lady who knew just about every members name that came to the club. Now, you'd be lucky to get a smile out of most of the front desk employees. There are certain front desk people who I truly like. Then there's a front desk person who screwed up validating my parking pass and I ended up paying $20 instead of $3 or $4.

The GM who has been @ the club for about a year, isn't very friendly @ all. Hell, I used to go to the club everyday and I am very friendly with several trainers and other employees of the club, but I haven't gotten one hello from her.

This fucking club recently let go a trainer who I respected for his craft and he's truly a good guy. His dismissal seems to be a lawsuit in the making...

I'm about ready to relinquish my membership!

No comments: