Friday, December 28, 2007

swedish clogs...


You know, the ones with real wooden heels? I used to wear them in high school through college @ UDub, then I guess I lost my luster for them.

Just today, I bought a pair from European Cobblery in Menlo Park. It takes some getting used to wearing them again, but I just love them and they make me taller. I'm like Dog the Bounty Hunter. He's 5'7 and wears 3 inch heels. I'm a legitimate 6 feet and I'm about 6'2 when I wear them, it brings me back to the days when I wore platforms. Now, I'm really revealing my age...

Anyway, I thank European Cobblery for having legitimate clogs and I'll always appreciate an old friend from high school- Anthony Petroff for turning me on to swedish clogs. We used to buy them @ Scandia in the U-District of Seattle. I'm sad that shop is no longer in existence.

No comments: