Monday, December 17, 2007

kokkari regulars...


I haven't seen him for a while, but this guy lives across the street in the Golden Gateway Apartments during the week and has a home in the Tahoe area where he goes on weekends. I won't refer to him by name, but a famous actor who's in the Ocean's series has the same first name.

Mr. Tahoe is married with children, but he loves talking to ladies. I can't confirm whether it's all talk and no action, but I've heard rumors. BTW, his wife lives in Tahoe full-time.

One thing I've learned from this guy is don't hesitate when approaching women. When he's @ the bar, I must be on my toes or he'll swoop in and start talking to her right in front of my face...

Another guy I don't see there as often is nicknamed Mr. Big. He kind of looks like Chris Noth, but this asshole has a serious attitude. His coworker(who also comes in) is a guy with a face only a mother would love, but he has a beautiful Latina wife. Go figure? Many moons ago, I once partied with Mr. Big's coworker and he joined me to make a booty call after the bars had closed to a chick I knew and her roommate. They wouldn't let him in, but the roomies let me in. I'll just say that I had a splendid time with the roommates. It did cost me, because I got my car towed, but it was worth it...

Mr. Big is also a philanderer. He's married and I know one of the ladies he's fucked. I won't mention her name, but on Gilligan's Island, many prefer Mary Ann, but I've always loved Tina Louise who played ______.

Regular #3 is a friend of mine, so I have to be very careful. I couldn't stand the fucker when I first me him, but we eventually became good friends. Honestly, our friendship is somewhat tenuous @ this moment in time. We argue all the time.

Anyway, this guy has a beautiful daughter. His lives across the street @ the Golden Gateway Apartments and his apartment has a phenomenal view of the Bay.

He's a very macho dude who goes abalone diving. The thing that is more impressive is that he dives with one leg. He lost a leg in a motorcycle accident many years ago.

The guy is also an excellent cook! I could be his agent...

He's snubbing me on Monday December 17, 2007, therefore he can kiss my ass and it's open season. It's funny how things go full circle. You can't stand the motherfucker and than you like the guy, and then you can't stand the motherfucker again!

More Kokkari regulars in future posts...

No comments: