Monday, December 24, 2007

john travolta...


He's in one of my favorite films of all-time- SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. Last year a photo circulated around the internet with him kissing a guy on the lips.

I have a John Travolta story. Many, many years ago when Travolta lived in the Carmel area, me and my mother saw him in a bookstore in Carmel Plaza being intimate with another guy. This bookstore is no longer in the plaza.

Minutes later, my parents and I were having lunch in the plaza and I mentioned to the server that I saw Travolta with this guy. She said, she always sees him around town with that guy. I said, "he looks good in person." And she said, "you're better looking than him." That made my day...

Man, I still regret not asking the server out and she was very good looking. When you snooze you lose. She gave me an opening and I didn't enter...

My looks have faded, but I still have a vivid memory of that day and it always makes me smile...

No comments: