Saturday, May 30, 2009

jasmin's cafe & deli...

I know I've written about the place, but for the first time I'll called an order in for pickup. You see, most everything is made to order there, therefore it can take some time to get your food.

I ordered their teriyaki chicken over rice. It's very good and ranks up to par with rice plates you get in Hawaii. In this case, you get a small green salad and a tasty pasta salad along with the teriyaki chicken over rice.

I asked over the phone for dressing on the side. For some reason, when I got to Jasmin's to pickup my food, along with my order was an order of fries, in which I didn't want. The person who took my order thought I said, french fries, as opposed to dressing on the side. What the hell, I took the fries anyway.

Since Jasmin's no longer uses those crinkly fries- I'm not into their pomme frites. No more fries from Jasmin's for NY...

Jasmin's a good neighborhood eatery located on Bush near Mason.

No comments: