Saturday, May 23, 2009

twitter...

I don't tweet too much. One reason, it's too fucking trendy. I do like logging on to twitter every now and then to see what's going on?

This is what I learned today from checking out twitter. I'm a big iPhone guy and the new iPhone is rumored to be 1.5X faster than the the 3G model- which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a very significant speed increase.

Also, the new iPhone will probably be introduced @ Apple World Wide Developers Conference 2009 which opens @ Moscone West on June 8th and runs until the 12th. I would love to be there. The conference is sold out. I'll try to procure a pass.

The iPhone should hit the streets in early July. With the faster processor, the battery life may not improve, but let's hope for the better.

Again, as I've heard in the past, iPhone will come in a 16G and 32G model with video capabilities.

No comments: