Sunday, May 31, 2009

tres agaves...


One block from AT&T Park.

First impression- indifferent service.

I must say the bussers are good.

The effeminate front person wasn't helpful. I asked him for a brunch menu and he said he'd get one for me. He never did. I didn't feel like asking again. I ordered off of the regular menu.

The server took his sweet time making first contact and my limeade took too long to get.
The joint wasn't even a quarter full. Make that an eighth...

The chips and salsa are excellent- especially the red salsa.

I ordered the chicken enchiladas. Very tasty and not heavy @ all. I just didn't like the fact it was topped with chopped white onion. I despise white onions.

The beans are good that come with the entrée.

For the price of a hot dog and beer @ AT&T, I can have a tasty meal @ Tres Agaves without the brew...

No comments: