Sunday, May 17, 2009

top dog on center street in berkeley...


I like this location for the seating. And it's proximity to the Berkeley BART station.

I usually take the easy road and just order a top dog which is their signature frankfurter.

Last night, I opted for a hot link and it was tasty and spicy.

I have to reiterate that one must make sure most of the liquid is extracted from the sauerkraut before you put it on your dog or you'll have a soggy hot dog.

I enjoy the hot mustard @ Top Dog, but since I had a hot link, the hot mustard would have been too overpowering. Speaking of hot mustard- Philippe's in LA has some fucking hot mustard that will make your eyes water...

I'm an RC Cola fan and I love that fact that Top Dog has RC.

It was such a beautiful night in Berkeley and the front window was open, which made it such a pleasant experience to enjoy a hot link with a RC Cola on a sultry night in the East Bay...

I know, I've used the same map on another post about Top Dog, but what the fuck...

No comments: