Wednesday, January 23, 2008

downloading nancy...


Yesterday, someone told me it was horrible! I should have listened to him. I read a few reviews on the internet and they definitely weren't promising. I still gave the film a shot. I shouldn't have...

This film is dark, somber, gloomy, and I just wonder why someone would write such a piece of crap? Let alone, direct such a mess.

If anyone is reading this post- stay away from DOWNLOADING NANCY. Spend your $10-$15 on something that makes you happy! Life is too short to waste time watching such a terrible motion picture!

I really like Maria Bello, but now I question why she'd take on such a depressing role. It was painful to watch...

I watched the film for about 80 minutes and I just had to walk out. DOWNLOADING NANCY is a horrible, horrible movie!!

No comments: