Monday, January 21, 2008

my sunday afternoon @ butcher's chop house & bar...


While watching the Pats beat the Chargers, I met a lady who lives in my hometown of Seattle. She came to Park City to ski, while her friend was in town to promote her business which is an independent film version of Netflix. For some reason, I had a feeling she was gay? I was dead wrong...

She was great to talk with because she's so open. To make a long story short, I asked her if she had ever gone out with an Asian guy. She said, she hadn't. I asked her why? She said, she never went out with an Asian man because she was worried that when it was time to have sex, his cock would be too small for her. I fucking couldn't believe what she said? The crazy stereotypes which Asian men must live with!

All I'm going to say is that she should actually give an Asian man a whirl in the sack, before making such rash statements. I personally could steer her in the right direction...

No comments: