Saturday, January 19, 2008

megane...


Which means glasses in Japanese. I'm going to keep this short. I really enjoyed this film! It was slow @ times and I saw a lady to my left sound asleep. The director is female and really has a great eye! MEGANE premiered @ the historic Egyptian Theatre on Main Street.

Some of the volunteers @ Sundance are fucking idiots! I asked a volunteer where the bathroom was and she directed me to the women's room. I've been to the Egyptian many times, but I forgot which side the mens room was located. You see, when you walk down the stairs to the women's room, you are in the women's room- there's no door. And I wasn't the only guy led astray by this stupid volunteer. There was another guy right behind me who said he had to take a fierce piss... I think he took it in the women's room?

No comments: