Sunday, January 6, 2008

june jones...



It's all about money... And I don't blame him. Jesus Jones will more than double his salary with SMU. FYI, Jones was nicknamed Jesus after his first season @ UH...

I can't believe his mainland recruiting budget was only $50K? And I heard he's had the same carpet in his office since he took the job in 1999.

I hate to say it, but after getting slaughtered by Georgia, Jones knew he reached the pinnacle of his success with the UH program. It's great that he recruited local athletes, but let's be frank- most of them don't have the speed and athleticism to compete in the PAC 10 or SEC.

I am a Warriors fan. I was a member of the Alumni Association and I never attended the school. And I hope they replace Jones with someone like Norm Chow. That would make me very happy!

When Devon Bess declared for the NFL Draft, I knew something was up? If Jones was planning on staying, I'm sure Bess would have stayed for his senior year.

One more time- Norm Chow should be the next UH Football Head Coach. Someone, please give my namesake a chance?

2 comments:

ny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ny said...

I wrote this post from Sear's Fine Food while noshing on corn beef, poached eggs, and swedish pancakes.