Monday, January 14, 2008

what constitutes a date?


On Saturday, me and a few buddies spent a very nice afternoon @ Momo's. One was the infamous Mongo. To our left was a couple who seemed to be enjoying one another. All of a sudden, a woman storms into the bar and starts verbally attacking the couple. And the woman got the worse of the lashing. It was surreal... It was like watching a bad movie.

It turns out that the woman who acted like Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction" was the man's wife. She caught him on a date with another woman, or was it a date? The supposedly innocent lady told me it wasn't a date. She said she likes hanging out with guys and watching football. She also said the doctor didn't make a pass @ her and she knows when a guy wants to fuck her. To make matters worse, they all work @ the same hospital where the couple are both doctors and the other woman is a nurse.

From my point of view, I think it was a date. Why would a married guy go out with a very attractive woman(I might add), turn off his phone, and hide the fact from his wife? He wants to fuck around. And I don't blame him after seeing that crazy, enraged bitch.

And the good looking lady should realize, all guys want to fuck her. I want to fuck her. We can pretend to hang out and watch football, but the bottom line is we want to get into her jeans.

I'm going to meet a lady(not the above mentioned lady) for a drink tonight. Does that constitute a date?

No comments: