Monday, January 7, 2008

sushi man...


This place has been open for many, many years. It's strangely located next to a gay strip club and it's nowhere near the Castro or Polk St.. I've never seen the joint with more than a few customers. I hate the fucking place!

In all my life, only two Japanese restaurants have charged me for rice. One was somewhat legitimate, since I asked for extra rice with a donburi. I was not happy @ that time and that was probably in the Reagan administration. The other is the above mentioned establishment on Sunday night. I ordered an entree believing it came with rice. Obviously, it didn't. I've never heard of a Japanese restaurant that charges extra for rice when you order an entree?

This so-called restaurant will nickel and dime you for anything. They even charged me for hot tea. How many legitimate Japanese restaurants charge patrons for tea? Not many, if any.

Fuck sushi man!

No comments: