Sunday, January 6, 2008

reviewing on yelp...


Quite frankly, I really don't care if people read my reviews. To me, yelp is like a diary or a journal- especially when I travel.

Some fucking idiot criticized me for reviewing Albertson's in Park City, Utah. Let me preface that I don't review Starbucks, Safeway, Togos, etc... There's an unbelievable Whole Foods in Cupertino, but I won't review that place either...

When I'm in Park City, Albertson's is very, very important to me. Try staying in PC during Sundance for a number of years and frequenting some very mediocre restaurants with horrible service. You too, would buy groceries @ Albertson's and cook a good deal of your meals.

And I wanted to make a point that I believe you can buy beer and wine 24 hours during the fest. I know I've purchased beer after 2am. Hell, I can't buy booze in the City after 2am.

You do see celebrities shopping there during Sundance and I wanted to make a note of seeing Juliette Lewis and hearing her calling out in her nauseating voice for her boyfriend.

Plus, the joint is a pick up place during the festival. It's kind of like the Marina Safeway of Park City.

Who knows? My next review in Park City might be Wal*Mart?

No comments: