Monday, January 28, 2008

muni...


Muni is much maligned, but I actually enjoy riding certain lines. The 41 and 45 first come to my mind. And the 30 and the 1. Of course, I love riding the cable car. The California line stops one block away from my apartment. I try to avoid riding through Chinatown. Oh, and the 22 from around Chestnut St. to Sacramento St. is fine. I haven't bought a monthly pass for a few months since I've been out of town so much.

Today, I rode the 1 California from the Financial District to Polk near California to go to my optometrist, then I walked down Polk all the way to Union and took the 41 Union to Fillmore to go to the Post Office on Lombard and Fillmore. Then, I took the 22 Fillmore to Sacramento and transferred to the 1 California and stopped @ Gough and did some shopping @ Whole Foods. I walked down to Polk and Clay and took the 1 California to Taylor. The whole trip with all those stops cost $1.50...

No comments: