Friday, August 13, 2010

andris biedrins...

I have mixed feelings about recent reports of his displeasure with the Warriors...

Biedrins said he felt disrespected when lame duck head coach Don Nelson suggested he try shooting free-throws underhanded. Wilt Chamberlain did it. And one of the best free-throw shooters of all-time Rick Barry shot his free throws underhanded... Well, Andris shot 16% from the charity lane last season. Andris needs to take any suggestion... I'm someone who's an excellent free-throw shooter, therefore I don't understand how a kid like Biedrins who makes 9 million a year and plays basketball for a profession can't fucking shoot free-throws. It's ridiculous!

Then the kid talks shit about his teammates- that's fucking horrible... Honestly, I frequent a restaurant that Biedrins hangs out in and he's been talking bad about his teammates for awhile. This was inside info until he opened the can of worms by relaying it into the press...

The guy needs to be traded. He's virtually useless on the offensive end unless he has a clear cut dunk. He doesn't want to get fouled because he can't hit a fucking free-throw...

I remember seeing this kid as a 17 year old playing in the Long Beach Summer Pro League. He was extremely raw and his conditioning was suspect. Hell, Biedrins is still raw talent wise...

And I'll never forget when Biedrins was drafted by the Warriors, he cried like a baby...

Anyway, I have mixed feelings because from my sources @ the restaurant say he's seemingly a good kid. The young man can put away the alcohol. He didn't know how to tip until they taught him how to tip. The idiot SF mayor who also frequents the joint, knows how to tip, but doesn't. He gets free drinks and doesn't tip his bartender. I've seen it on more than a few occasions- up close and personal. Meaning, I was sitting next to him. I know the bartender @ this establishment quite well and it's a recurring problem... He has that sense of entitlement...

Bye bye Biedrins...

No comments: