Wednesday, August 4, 2010

traveling...

The only foreign countries I've traveled to are Japan, Canada, and Mexico and two of those countries share a border with the US...

I've been to Hawaii 50 plus times because I have family there and my parents retired in Honolulu. I actually lived in Honolulu for about four years total.

I've been to Vegas over 50 times. Been to Salt Lake/Park City, Utah about 25 times.

Traveled to New York 6 times. Been to the Tampa Bay area about 5 times.

I was born and raised in Seattle, but I don't return to my hometown enough...

Never been to Europe. I've never been to South America. I've never been to Australia.

What I see is that I'm a creature of habit and I go to the same places over and over again. This must change. Life is too short.

London, England and Paris, France are on my radar sometime in the near future...

However, I'm lucky to have been where I've been...

No comments: