Thursday, August 12, 2010

running into someone...

Actually, I wish I didn't recognize the guy...

I was having a late lunch @ the Nordstrom Cafe and this guy sits a couple seats to my right. I thought nothing of it, then I realized it's a dude I knew from a restaurant I used to frequent.

He asked me if I still go to the said restaurant and I said I hadn't been there for nearly 3 years. He asks why. And I told him that I had a hassle with someone @ the joint over some woman...

I gave out too much info and said that this coward is married and the girl was this idiots girlfriend.

To make a long story short, the guy asks if his name is such and such. Hell, I didn't know the morons name... I said, I don't know.

Then, he asks me if the punk was in a certain profession and ethnicity. I'm thinking, I think so. And if his girlfriend's name is ____? Quite frankly, it's been about three years and I don't remember her name...

Well, it turns out that the imbecile does business with this guy and they run in the same circle.

It's a can of worms, I really didn't need to open again...

If I run into the guy again, I'm going to ignore him...

No comments: