Sunday, August 8, 2010

patxi's chicago pizza...

It's pronounced pah-cheese...

I had excellent service @ the Marina location @ the bar. On Fillmore near Lombard.

The Chicago style pizza is very good. The pie takes about 30 minutes.

I checked in via Foursquare and received a free soda @ Patxi's. A one dollar Pabst Blue Ribbon was also offered via Foursquare for checking into the site...

PBR or Pabst Blue Ribbons are regularly only $2 a can @ Patxi's... Such a deal...

Apparently, they have an excellent Happy Hour 3-6 on weekdays...

My server gave me an inside tip about eating the leftover crust with honey. I tried it and it was tasty. But, be sure to wipe off any excess tomato sauce. It's like having dessert without paying any extra money.

I'm still partial to Zachary's in Oakland for a Chicago style pie, but Patxi's is closer and more convenient...

No comments: