Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the expendables...

Stallone is 64 years old and the guy is shredded. Obviously, he puts hours in the gym, but his body is also steroid/hgh enhanced.

However, Sly's face looks as if it has had way too many plastic surgeries. I had a hard time looking @ his mug on on screen. And his hair is pitch black.

I didn't take the film seriously and that's how one needs to view THE EXPENDABLES directed, co-written, and starring Sylvester Stallone.

I've heard of Jason Statham, yet I haven't seen any of his movies. He's okay, however I don't really see anything special about the guy. To me, he's a bald guy with a british accent. Oh, I saw him in THE ITALIAN JOB and COLLATERAL- don't remember him...

Jet Li is a great fighter- his english is horrible! I think Stallone needed to put subtitles up when Li speaks.

Dolph Lundgren. Said to have a masters degree in chemical engineering and is a 3rd degree black belt in karate.

It's hard for me to believe Eric Roberts and Julia Roberts are siblings.

Randy Couture's cauliflower ears should be the example for not wrestling or getting involved in mma...

Charisma Carpenter- love her first name. I've always liked her. She didn't have a big enough role... Excellent Playboy pictorial in 2004.

Terry Crews- steroids... Ex-NFL player.

Mickey Rourke- he doesn't look like the same actor from BODY HEAT and DINER. His face is harder to look @ than Stallone's. I do believe Rourke should have won the Oscar for THE WRESTLER over Sean Penn in MILK.

THE EXPENDABLES- glad I saw it. It was like watching a cartoon...

No comments: