Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ryan matsuoka...

This evening, I'm going down to Kezar Pavilion to view game two of the best of three finals in the SF Pro-Am Summer Basketball League. A kid named Ryan Matsuoka who's going to be a senior @ UC Santa Cruz is on the SF City roster. SF City is playing Dream Team who won the first game 93-90.

I don't know whether Matsuoka will be on the bench or if he'll even play?

I did some research on the 6'3 player from Cupertino. He was leading scorer for the Banana Slugs @ 14.2 ppg as a junior. Matsuoka was also 1st team All-Independent Division III. He was also COSIDA Academic All-District First-Team. The kid averaged 18.6 ppg as a soph...

I do plan on viewing a UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs game this season. Don't think he'll be the next Jeremy Lin, but nonetheless I'm looking forward to seeing his game...

No comments: