Thursday, August 5, 2010

debra saunders of the sf chronicle...

I try never to read any column or article written by that person, because I can't stand the _____!!!!!

For some reason, she was allowed to write her opinion about the overturning of Prop 8.

This is how stupid the ___ is, she writes, "Will advocates use the schools to promote same-sex marriages with young kids? These aren't unreasonable questions?" Her previous question is something regarding judges, the Boy Scouts, and gays and I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. She's a fucking idiot!

This moron poses the ideal that legalizing same-sex marriage could lead to the legalization of polygamy? What the fuck?

She also mentions that Judge Walker is gay- which I didn't know. Other articles I've read did not...

The head case writes 52% of California voters voted for Prop 8. I'm wondering how many of those 52% thought they were voting for same-sex marriages when they voted yes on Prop 8. We'll never know...

No comments: