Saturday, June 6, 2009

brian wilson closer for the giants...


I don't care if he has 14 saves. The guy is a disaster waiting to happen.

The guy lucked out against Washington on Thursday preserving Randy Johnson's 300th victory. To me, that 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded was a ball. It was low and it would have tied the game. The ump was looking out for Johnson.

I didn't see the game on Friday, but the guy walked three batters in one inning. So, I gather he walked the bases loaded and somehow got out of the inning without allowing a run giving Barry Zito a much needed victory.

It's obvious the guy needs to be replaced. Let's hope it's sooner than later...

Pictured is Barry Zito. He's the most overpaid, underachieving pitcher in baseball, but I like him way better than that head case Brian Wilson. I don't put up pictures of players I despise like Wilson and Rafer Alston...

No comments: