Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ny is on his way to ny...


It hasn't hit me yet, but tonight I'm taking a redeye to my favorite city in the world.

Hopefully, I can catch a Yankees game @ the new Yankee Stadium and take a short trip to Philly. The Yankees are playing the Mets in an interleague subway series, therefore tix may be difficult...

Plus, I want to catch that play that features James Gandolfini and Tony Award winner Marcia Gay Harden- "God of Carnage."

Gotta go to Gray's Papaya. I go to the one on Broadway between 72nd and 73rd.

Oh and yes, I need to go the Halal stand on 53nd and 6th which is actually run by two different companies- apparently the one @ night is better than the one during the day. I usually go during the day and the stuff tastes great to me!

More on NY in a newer post...

No comments: