Wednesday, June 24, 2009

mark sanford...


The governor or soon to be ex-governor of South Carolina is one dumb motherfucker...

He has or had a mistress in Argentina? What the fuck? He can't find a lover that is geographically desirable... I'm sure there are plenty of pretty Southern Belles in South Carolina. The University of South Carolina is located in Columbia, SC- I'm sure head football coach Steve Spurrier could have set him up with some hot coeds. BTW, Columbia is the capital of South Carolina...

The idiot is going to resign as the head of the Republican Governors Association.

This conservative was considering a run for the White House in 2012- that pipe dream is over. What gets me is this moron espoused family values and not only leaves his state, but leaves the country to get some pussy. All I can say is wow!

Don't cry for me Argentina... Bye, bye Mark Sanford...

No comments: