Friday, June 5, 2009

rafer alston...


Anyone who reads this blog knows that I can't stand Rafer Alston!

Yes, the whole Orlando team stunk it up from the field yesterday and Rafer's 2-9 was average amongst the starters, but the guy has terrible shot selection and he can't fucking shoot. He's shooting 37% from the field in the playoffs. His career average is 38%. The guy can't fucking shoot and he fucking shoots to much.

I hate the Lakers, but I just don't see how Orlando can beat them.

I'm glad that Jameer Nelson is back to take away minutes from Alston.

A team can't win a championship with Alston @ point guard. He's horrible!!

I can't believe that Alston has as many field goal attempts in the playoffs as Dwight Howard- 231. Dwight has made 141, Alston 87. Yes, Howard's attempts are in the paint, but Alston shouldn't be shooting so much. When the idiot was with Houston, he shot as much as Yao Ming- that's unfuckingbelievable!!

I know about Alston from his days in Fresno State and his street ball bullshit...

Pictured is a true point guard- Jameer Nelson when he led St. Joseph to a #1 seed in the East in the Big Dance in 2004. St. Joseph ended up advancing to the Elite Eight. Odd fellow Delonte West was his teammate. Going off on a tangent- I can't foresee St. Joseph in the Elite Eight again in my lifetime...

No comments: