Sunday, June 7, 2009

moderating comments on my blog...


I make it difficult for readers to comment on my blog, because I write for myself and if a reader doesn't agree with a post- they simply should quit reading my blog.

When I say I make it difficult. I believe one must have a gmail account to comment on my blog and I must approve the comment before it gets posted.

I wrote a post about Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel who I saw @ the Sundance Film Festival in January. And someone who apparently knows "Sam" didn't agree with my take on S Brown nearly six month later...

Prior to that day, I was a big fan of Brown. She's somewhat attractive, but her personality seemed fantastic on her shows on the Travel Channel.

Back in January, Brown was filming a segment for one of her shows @ about midnight @ the base of Main Street in Park City.

When I saw Samantha Brown, it was in between takes. She didn't look happy and as I wrote in my post- she actually looked mean.

I call them as I see them. That's what I saw. Was it a fair assessment of Samantha Brown? Probably not.

I still watch her shows. I'd venture to say she's a very nice person. Hell, I look mean a good majority of the time...

No comments: