Monday, June 1, 2009

keith aki...


I haven't seen him for nearly two years...

I ran into Keith @ the Giant/Cards game on Sunday. He was with his two lovely daughters Kiana and Kaila ages 10 and 3. I writing this post to remember their names. I'm shitty @ remembering names...

I spent the whole game hanging out with them. Waiting in line to try to procure a Bengie Molina bobblehead. We waited for about three innings without success...

Going to the build-a-bear area near the gigantic Coke bottle to make a birth certificate for Kiana's bear she got in a promotion on Saturday. That area is a money making entity...

And basically watching the whole game on television as opposed to sitting in our seats and watching the game live...

Anyway, it was great to run into Keith Aki and his daughters...

No comments: