Friday, June 19, 2009

scla/new york upper east side...


I used to prefer this club over the Reebok Club on 67th and Columbus, but now I like the Reebok Club a little better.

The rooftop area encompasses the whole rooftop and the views are outstanding.

The twin basketball courts are similar to the Reebok Club.

The cardio area overlooks the free weights and exercise machine area.

The non-executive locker rooms are on the lower level located next to the pool and spa.

I look forward to returning to both clubs in the future. I tried the Rockefeller Center location once and it's nice, but with no basketball court to do my shooting, it's off my list when I visit New York City...

The Upper East Side club is located on 61st between 1st and 2nd.

I like the neighborhood surrounding the Reebok Club better, therefore that's the main reason I prefer the Reebok Club slightly over SCLA/NYC Upper East Side...

No comments: