Saturday, June 6, 2009

opera @ at&t park on friday night...


It was free, therefore I had to check it out for a moment.

There was a big crowd watching a simulcast of "Tosca" @ the Park.

I didn't think I'd like opera since the last time I actually went to see live opera was in the seventies. The parents of my girlfriend @ that time bought us tickets and we met them before and after the opera. Our seats were separate from her parent's seats.

We probably ended up watching only minutes of the opera. We left during most of the performance to have sex.

I didn't stay long last night @ AT&T Park, but what I heard I liked.

Two scenes from films came to mind when I was watching "Tosca" on the big screen- "Victor Victoria" where Julie Andrews playing a woman, playing a man, playing a woman starts crying @ an opera with a embarrassed James Garner and "The Godfather 3" where Michael Corleone's son isn't in the family business, but an opera singer...

No comments: