Saturday, June 6, 2009

never take a chick to vegas...


Unless, you're guaranteed to get laid...

Okay, last December I met a young lady @ the bar @ my club and I took her to Vegas on a whim. Luckily, I had three nights free @ the Wynn...

Let me be clear, we went to Vegas the same night I met her. I paid for her flight and gave her some gambling money.

Once we arrived in LV we played poker together @ the Wynn and after a short period of time, she won a big pot and she had the nerve to take off on me. I didn't see her for the rest of the night...

We shared a room with separate beds...

Didn't get close to sleeping with her and after I made sure she got back to San Francisco safely, I've never spoken to her since...

It's been nearly six months and I saw her Friday afternoon @ the club...

Man, she has a big ass!!

Sure, I wanted to have sex with her, but @ least she could have hung out with me for the rest of the night and if I didn't get laid- so be it. That's what I call a serious head case...

No comments: