Friday, June 26, 2009

thursday was a very sad day...

It's generally accepted that Farrah Fawcett was on her death bed, yet it doesn't take away the sadness I felt when she passed away. From her poster and her brief stint on "Charlie's Angels," Farrah was probably the most recognized woman on our planet @ one time in the mid-seventies. She had her ups and downs, but I truly believe Ms. Fawcett died with dignity.

I was in shock regarding Michael Jackson's demise. He is someone who's in my age range and his talent just astounded me @ such a young age with the Jackson 5. I remember having 45s of songs like "ABC" and "I'll Be There." "Thriller" is one of the top selling album of all-time, but I really enjoyed his album- "Off the Wall." Jackson transformed into a strange individual, but it's disheartening that he passed away before his comeback tour in London. Now we are left with an incomplete record of Michael Jackson...

I compare the passing of Michael Jackson to three other icons in my life- JFK, Bruce Lee, and John Lennon.

July 25, 2009 will live in infamy...

No comments: